POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.scene-files : Req: "Oops!" source code for rails : Req: "Oops!" source code for rails Server Time
19 May 2024 09:58:15 EDT (-0400)
  Req: "Oops!" source code for rails
From: Peter Popov
Date: 20 Aug 1998 00:15:46
Message: <35db94e2.0@news.povray.org>
There was once a picture in p.b.images called "Oops!" by Eric Freeman (if I
remember correctly, my ng file was killed in a windoze hdd crash...) If you
Mr. Freeman are out there somewhere reading (Hallo! Alpha 1 calling Eric, do
you copy?) could you please tell me how you made those nice rails, sleepers
(?) and bolts? Sharing some source code would be really nice. This would be
of great help for me in doing my subway scene, as I've never seen a subway
(is it just a normal passanger train?)

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

--Peter